• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any AKers in Phoenix?

prighello

not all who wander are lost
Hi folks, I recently relocated to the Phoenix area and was curious if there are any AKers in the area that get together?

When I lived it Nor Cal, I used to meet up with some guys on the DIY side to demo gear and such every now and then. I am curious if there is any community like that here in Phoenix.

Anyway, I hope to get a chance to meet some like-minded folks and make connections in my new home. :)
 
Register to hide this ad
Here. However, aware of no gatherings to speak of ...

Well it looks like there are a few more folks as there was some discussion in the regional forum section. I figure with a 5 million+ metro there's got to be some AKers around here.

Any interest in trying to get a gang together for some demos or just shooting the breeze? If so, I'll hit up some of the other folks on the threads in the regional section to see if we can get something going.
 
Back
Top Bottom