HooverKA
New Member
Hello all,
This is my first post. I received an STA-2000D that isn't quite working. The right channel always crackles and then overloads and shuts sound off completely. Tapping the volume knob effects the crackle. I've tried deoxit in the switches and control knobs. No effect. Also the FM never gets to STEREO. I was looking for someone close or semi close to me who could go through it with me since this level of electronics is a bit over my head, or at least somewhere I could drop it off to be repaired. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
This is my first post. I received an STA-2000D that isn't quite working. The right channel always crackles and then overloads and shuts sound off completely. Tapping the volume knob effects the crackle. I've tried deoxit in the switches and control knobs. No effect. Also the FM never gets to STEREO. I was looking for someone close or semi close to me who could go through it with me since this level of electronics is a bit over my head, or at least somewhere I could drop it off to be repaired. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks