Hello,
Im looking to purchase a Sony SH-145 headshell for my Sony PS-20f table that did not come with the original shell. The original I believe was a headshell/cartridge all in one unit and you would replace the stylus but I thought this might be a suitable replacement, keeping with the Sony theme.
All the info I could find was this site
http://translate.google.ca/translat...audio-heritage.jp/SONY-ESPRIT/etc/sh-145.html
so I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me a bit more about this headshell.
Thanks for any replies
Im looking to purchase a Sony SH-145 headshell for my Sony PS-20f table that did not come with the original shell. The original I believe was a headshell/cartridge all in one unit and you would replace the stylus but I thought this might be a suitable replacement, keeping with the Sony theme.
All the info I could find was this site
http://translate.google.ca/translat...audio-heritage.jp/SONY-ESPRIT/etc/sh-145.html
so I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me a bit more about this headshell.
Thanks for any replies
