• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any Sansui headphone fans??

fish mojo

Active Member
Let's hear what you have. I have a very minty SS-50 set of cans with original black case (with liner) and splitter extension cord. Very nice rich sound and easy and enjoyable to listen to. Also, very comfortable. I do have to set the tone control to 10 (least bass- gets muddy otherwise) to get the best sound.

I've heard the holy grail is the SS-100's.

How do the vintage Sansui cans compare to newer offerings?
 
Register to hide this ad
I has some SS-30s. sounded pretty gud but very "middy" and not a lot of bass. sold them for a few pingers. i was pretty impressed wen i first heard them tho....
 
Have a pair of SS20s that I found at a thrift shop. I thought the separate tone and volume controls for each channel were interesting.
 
Back
Top Bottom