• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

any south FL AK'ers?

ke4mcl

Super Member
Banned
seems like a great many of you guys are in the new england area. not much happening audio wise in south Fl other than headfi meets every so often. kinda stinks when you feel like you're the only guy within 2 counties into this hobby. :tears:

i had asked this question a while back and there wasnt much of a response so im trying again in hopes maybe some new folks dropped in. an AK'ers from south Fl on here?
 
Register to hide this ad
SW Florida here - I think I've come across two other AKer's on this Coast - One of them I ran across at a sellers house the other day - I had beaten him to the best items - it was a little ackward for the seller though....
 
sarasota county reporting, not alot of known audiophiles around here. I have a friend with some old mac stuff ,and theirs me. what is headfi?
 
When I first read your title, I thought you were asking for southerners who are into lossless audio compression.
 
so closest guy i got to me is west palm. thats not too bad. lts see if anybody else chimes in.
 
I'm moving out of Orlando and over to Brooksville in a couple months. There is a plan to have a Florida Get-to-Gether at my new house sometime in the Winter or Spring. I Live near I-75 so travel will be fairly easy from the South. The house just went up on blocks this week. I'll keep everyone posted.
 
Back
Top Bottom