I had a mint Marantz 2230 that was in great working condition. It was the cleanest marantz Ive ever had. I sold it to a guy near Dallas who has now mentioned that it produces no sound in FM/AM only. All other inputs work. Fm tuning meter centers and stereo light comes in but no sound.
I'd like to help the guy out and find someone to take a look at it. I have contacted a few shops in the area and so far have been unresponsive or not willing to take it in. I would offer in a heartbeat to have him ship it back to me but I'm worried that it wouldn't be packed and arrive damaged.If I can't find someone local to check it out I will have him overpack it at my expense but would rather help an Aker first if posssible.
PM me if interested...
I'd like to help the guy out and find someone to take a look at it. I have contacted a few shops in the area and so far have been unresponsive or not willing to take it in. I would offer in a heartbeat to have him ship it back to me but I'm worried that it wouldn't be packed and arrive damaged.If I can't find someone local to check it out I will have him overpack it at my expense but would rather help an Aker first if posssible.
PM me if interested...