• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody ever seen one of these? Jensen RP-302 Demo Kit

Speedbump71

Buried in speakers
I found this little setup a few years back. I'm not sure if I have ever posted pics of it, so I will do so for posterity, and to see what I can find out about it. It came with a Jensen 222 Coaxial mounted in an Aristocrat cabinet, and this rig was placed on top. The story I got from the seller was that it was from a local music store/hi fi shop near Crossville TN. The kit looks to be factory from Jensen, and was used as a demo rig to show the difference between a coax and a "coax plus tweeter". I know the RP-302 with the gold faceplate was pretty rare too.

Anybody ever seen one? Was this built by the sales team at Jensen as a kit, or was it assembled by the shop owner out of parts? Just trying to get the story on it.

20220108_194932.jpg

20220108_194957.jpg

20220108_195023.jpg

20220108_195045.jpg

20220108_195115.jpg

20220108_195144.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I'll see if I can get a clearer picture of the text. I think when I upload it lowers the resolution quite a bit.
 
Back
Top Bottom