• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody seen this rare monster?

Register to hide this ad
Wow. Black SA-1000- rarer than rare. Probably Euro, but I don't really know. Watch it's "problem" be a stupid as blown output fuses.
6-8-1.JPG
 
I grabbed a large ass Pioneer that wouldn't make any sound once. Owner swore it worked when he put it away. Got it home, yanked the U-Jumpers out and shoved them back in, and that thing sang like a bird.

This will be a lot pricier than the Pioneer to find out.
 
I think the grey/brown coloring make this thing look a little cheesy. Technics/Panasonic had a thing for that color during the eighties and I never liked it.
 
The SA-1000 was one of the best amps I ever had when I came back from the Service. Great sounding amp, with all the nice "bells-and-whistles" switches. I've been looking for one for a long time now- but not this one. The color is ugly (mine was shiny silver) and the price is too high.
 
Back
Top Bottom