RAR album frames at Kickstarter
I liked the design of this Kickstarter project. Slide in and out, walnut construction. $30 is a lot more than the cheap Hobby Lobby frames, but they don't look cheap either.
I got in on the 4 for $120 since that's how many are usually on display on my small office wall.
Don't forget to show your pictures when they arrive in a couple months. That is, if they make their funding goal, which they haven't yet.
If this sounds suspicious at all, I honestly have nothing to do with this project other than being a backer that would like to see it succeed.
I liked the design of this Kickstarter project. Slide in and out, walnut construction. $30 is a lot more than the cheap Hobby Lobby frames, but they don't look cheap either.
I got in on the 4 for $120 since that's how many are usually on display on my small office wall.
Don't forget to show your pictures when they arrive in a couple months. That is, if they make their funding goal, which they haven't yet.
If this sounds suspicious at all, I honestly have nothing to do with this project other than being a backer that would like to see it succeed.