• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone ever hear of these LSI Bogen EP-10 Headphones?

Versa81

New Member
Have of pair of these, they seem pretty decent and sound nice but nothing comes up online when I search for them. Wondering if anyone has ever heard of these or knows anything about them.
 

Attachments

  • 20210901_205317.jpg
    20210901_205317.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 21
Register to hide this ad
Japanese made, I suspect late 1960's early 1970's. Likely a very good headphone, but under the radar. Generally Bogen made good things. Welcome to AudioKarma, post well, wisely, and often. Enjoy your visit here.
 
Thanks for the info! That seems about right, just strange that I can't find anything on them what-so-ever. Definitely cool to have something so under the radar!
 
Back
Top Bottom