• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone familiar with The speaker company brand speakers??

magoo22

New Member
Okay, I have been doing some websurfing looking for a new set of front speakers for my home theater, I am looking to upgrade my Onkyo HTIB speakers.
So I came across this brand that is apparently made here in the good old USA and seem to be well made. The ones I like are the TST3 High Performance 3-Way Tower Speaker they are selling for 599.98 a pair and look very nice and perform nicely according to the few reviews of them, they are also quite heavy at 65 lbs so I am thinking well made.
So my Question is anyone on here familiar with this brand or know of some one has heard of them?
TSC or the speaker company is the company that makes them.
q6C048
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I have 3 of their RC-1 center channels that I'm using as my LCR in my basement man-cave. Got all 3 for $80 during one of their sales. They sound pretty nice for a basic home theater set-up. I think they're based off the old Polk R series. I also have their ASW-10 sub that I really like -it's essentially an Energy ESW-10 clone with a BASH amp. I don't think any of their stuff is made in USA though (all made in China). They are owned by Denon/Marantz and essentially take existing designs/products and build overseas on the cheap. There TST line you mentioned are exact duplicates of the now defunct Sapphire speakers. THey seem to get pretty good reviews.

You could give them a try as they have free 30-day return shipping. Hope that helps.
Tiga
 
Back
Top Bottom