• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone familiar with this Fisher?

Register to hide this ad
I think the owner of that console needs his rectumfrier checked for an OPEN! (as in Empty Headed!)

1969 Philharmonic. Strictly SS! And sure as hell not worth what he want's for it. Not with a BSR TT on it.

Larry
 
That actually is a nice cabinet, usually that year they got all plastic'ie and crap. Not worth the price not working, but I could get it for it after a little cleaning up :yes: I've sold some crappy consoles for some good dough...long as they aren't a 8footer :D
 
Back
Top Bottom