• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone from Ohio to the Dakota's/ re shipping

SteveP

Active Member
I'd like to buy a cassette deck on ebay that is in Ohio, but the guy is adament about only shipping in the US, and only taking US Postal Money Orders. Anyone willing to take receipt of this and then mail it to me in Winnipeg? You may even need to bid on it, though he may let me do that. I'd normally not go to this trouble, but it's a rare deck and I've got the matching amp and preamp. I can transfer funds to you by paypal and would include some extra for your time and efforts.

thanks,
Steve.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom