• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone have old Hitachi brochures or catalogs?

scottstevens

Well-Known Member
I have a Hitachi SR-804 receiver, and last week I picked up some Hitachi 50 watt speakers but I don't know the model number of them. I was interested to know what other equipment was available at the time the SR-804 was out, IE tape decks and turntables. It would be nice to have a complete Hitachi system but I don't see a lot of it out here.

Anyone have scanned catalogs or brochures from Hitachi? Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
HitachiSR-703.jpg


I have identically one, ca. 1977 or 78; it has the 803 in it, iIRC, not the 804.
Did you look at http://www.audio-heritage.jp/LO-D/index.html ?
 
I posted a brochure of their systems on my thread about Hitachi systematics stereo c. 1980. If you wish to view it, you can find it by pulling up my posts.
 
Back
Top Bottom