• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone have specs for Yamaha A-32 amp - any good?

deniss

Active Member
I saw a Yamaha A-32 amp for sale, and it looks good, but I cannot find any specs or any information on it whatsoever online! Can anyone help?

Someone is selling the A-32, along with the equalizer GE-20, for 125 total, which I think is a bit much... But without any knowledge of the specs, I don't know what the value of these units is.

Thank you.
 
Register to hide this ad
I bought an A-45 awhile back that I couldn't find much info on. Someone found the specs from a manual for me. Mine was 130 wpc, and I thought it sounded excellent. Especially for $20. $125 does seem high unless you can find some good info. Here's the link to my thread. There's a pic and the specs in there. See if yours looks similar.

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=281836
 
The A-32 was an amplifier for a pre-assembled rack system we made when all the majors was selling those. It was never available separately.

It's a good amp, but nothing special.
 
Back
Top Bottom