• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone heard more than one of these?

mr clean

Active Member
Im wanting to build a second system that will be most likely just have a turntable and a tube tuner. Amps will be tube also. Tried this on the Klipsch forum but thinking this site might be less bias to one vrs the others. Any of you people heard the Pi 4,altec 19, or the cornscala 2 way bob crites builds? Would like to find a 19 but it could be a clone built with great plains audio drivers. What are your thoughts?
 
Register to hide this ad
Contact @fcarpcarp

I don't know your location, but it might be worth a trip to have Frank either sell you one of his sets, or make you a set. He also has some OUTSTANDING Altec (I think A5 VOTT) speakers that he has modified considerably....They are for sale and they sound gorgeous.

Photo credit to @C6Bill

35202974960_4e2e9a0d03_b.jpg
 
Thats little big for my needs. If I hit the lottery and get the mancave of my dreams maybe. I do lay claim to the garages and one has heat and air but it would be a tight fit with everything else I play with. Lots of radio gear but its for transmitting and receiving.
 
Back
Top Bottom