• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone know of a replacement for the Kenwood KW-33 Power knob?

Mecrookie

New Member
I have this unit and its missing the metal cover on the knob, its really bugging me. Does anyone know of a potential replacement I could source?
 
Register to hide this ad
Subscribers have access to Bartertown where you can post a wanted ad.
A bargain.
 
Gonna be a trick to find one. Patience is your friend. My routine is:

1. Find all the units that use the same knob. I will use service manuals to compare part numbers and photos to verify.

2. Search eBay, save the search and get email notifications. Wait a long time until one turns up.

3. Find the sellers on eBay who sell this kind of vintage stuff and message them.

More than likely, though, you will need to find a donor unit or get a mismatched knob until your search meets with success. It’s never a quick process, but I wish you luck in your search.
 
Back
Top Bottom