• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone own Acoustic Research ARXP408 or ARXP410p speakers?

swechsler

Frog Whisperer
I have a pair of the latter. These were AR's swansong before Audiovox ruined the brand (apparently the design was completed before Audiovox bought them from Recoton, but the manufacturing was done afterwards).

Anyway, they have outriggers meant to attach to the base of the speakers to prevent tipping (similar to those on NHT 3.3s and other very narrow towers). I have the outriggers but not the screws. I'm hoping someone can tell me what size to use so I don't have to buy a bunch of different screws and start experimenting.

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom