I have an older pair of Clearfield Continentals that are early von Schweikert's from the 90s when he worked under the Counterpoint umbrella.
The replacement would be the VR-22s which Albert just sent me in an email reply to some questions I sent them.
Unfortunately, these speakers are only sold direct so you can only in home demo and incur return cost if unwanted.
Can anyone comment on these speakers or any other VRs?
Anyone within a 50 mile radius of Philly able to demo a pair?
Thanks,
brian
The replacement would be the VR-22s which Albert just sent me in an email reply to some questions I sent them.
Unfortunately, these speakers are only sold direct so you can only in home demo and incur return cost if unwanted.
Can anyone comment on these speakers or any other VRs?
Anyone within a 50 mile radius of Philly able to demo a pair?
Thanks,
brian