• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone Willing to ship from SC to Denver For me??

Galaxie65

Always looking for new gear to try
Subscriber
I'm in need of anyone in the SC Hagerstown area that would be willing to pick up an amp I want and ship it. It's a Bozak amp and I really want this piece, if anyone could help me out I'd make it worth while. Please let me know, thanks

Regards,
Kevin
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm in SC but don't know where Hagerstown is. I'll look it up. I'm in the Florence SC area. I would be willing to help if I can.
 
A quick search showed Haggerstown near Fort Mill, SC. Is that right? If it is I could help cause I live in South Charlotte and not too far from the SC border. Please try to find the zip code and maybe it would be easier for somebody to step in and offer help.
 
If it all goes to hell, I live in FMSC as we call it. I just have a ton of other crp to ship first,
 
Hey :D Thanks everyone, I think they got sold so ohh well! I really appreciate it
 
Back
Top Bottom