• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Appreciate info on AR " Rock Partners"

PinkFlamingo

New Member
I picked up a pair at the local pawn shop yesterday for $20. I can't seem to find any info on them. There is a pair on epay with only a limited description.

There are not any model numbers or serial numbers anywhere.

They sound pretty good in my bedroom. I have them hooked up with a pair if Bose 301 first series. I have my 9090db driving them and I like the sound. Yet, I would like to know more about them.

Snicker if you must.

I would appreciate any info you could provide me with.

Cheers,

PF
 
Register to hide this ad
A link to the pair on Ebay would be helpful.

Grumpy
 
Back
Top Bottom