• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR-3 speaker grill restoration

Vjy

New Member
Hello all, I recently purchased a pair of AR-3’s. As far as I can tell the grills and cloth are original. Even with the “3” badge. The cloth resembles guitar amp cloth. More nylon than linen. Also one of the frames is broke at the top. I want to make new frames and replace the cloth with more of a linen fabric to clean these up some. What is a good product to cut new frames? 1/4” plywood seems to thick but what the hell do I know! Any advice is welcomed. Side note, they came with the original wood stands!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom