msh1999
Active Member
hi so I will be recapping the 98ls very soon and I got a question...
right now the crossover of my AR is the 98LS crossover and not the 98LSI.
I ordered 1.5ohm and 2.5ohm ressistors that suppose to change the crossover to the 98LSI.
There is two capacitors connected to the tweeter, one is 3uf and the other is 5uf, and I noticed that on the 98LSI there is no 5uf capacitor.
so the question anyone know if I really need to remove the 5uf capacitor or not...
of course if anyone has the 98LS schematics somewhere please post it here, because I couldn't find any and I using the 9LS schematics atm.
thanks.
right now the crossover of my AR is the 98LS crossover and not the 98LSI.
I ordered 1.5ohm and 2.5ohm ressistors that suppose to change the crossover to the 98LSI.
There is two capacitors connected to the tweeter, one is 3uf and the other is 5uf, and I noticed that on the 98LSI there is no 5uf capacitor.
so the question anyone know if I really need to remove the 5uf capacitor or not...
of course if anyone has the 98LS schematics somewhere please post it here, because I couldn't find any and I using the 9LS schematics atm.
thanks.