• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ar eb-101

Got a line on an AR EB-101 turntable. He didn't mention what arm was on it, but its sounds like he might not know, because he didn't even mention what it was other than that is was an AR turntable in the ad. I only found out it was an EB-101 after he was able to check.

Anyway, what is a somewhat reasonable, to both buyer and seller, offer for one, assuming it probably has the AR arm, and that it needs the tone arm wires re-soldered. I've searched a bit, and I can't really seem to find the answer.

Thanks a lot.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom