Fully priced, but local at an estate sale I left n Farmington, MI.
The preamp with the Isolated Power supply is priced at $350, the amp at $600. They are not hooked up and sitting on a dresser in a den closet. I didn't inquire into them as they are fully priced, but they did look nice and clean in a nice clean condo. I didn't get the model on the amp, as at $600 I wasn't interested, but it looks like it is A300 or A200???
It looks like a nice example of a well respected preamp, so I thought I'd post it here in case this was on anybody's short list. They probably will be discounting somewhat tomorrow and Saturday, so there might be some wiggle room.
Here's the link.
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/MI/Farmington/48335/841329
The preamp with the Isolated Power supply is priced at $350, the amp at $600. They are not hooked up and sitting on a dresser in a den closet. I didn't inquire into them as they are fully priced, but they did look nice and clean in a nice clean condo. I didn't get the model on the amp, as at $600 I wasn't interested, but it looks like it is A300 or A200???
It looks like a nice example of a well respected preamp, so I thought I'd post it here in case this was on anybody's short list. They probably will be discounting somewhat tomorrow and Saturday, so there might be some wiggle room.
Here's the link.
http://www.estatesales.net/estate-sales/MI/Farmington/48335/841329
Last edited: