• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arcam Delta 60 - A taste of British SS

Bigerik

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I friend just called me this afternoon to see if I wanted to try out his old Arcam Delta 60 with my Spendors. He thought it might Be a nice combination. I haven't done any serious listening to any British amps in years, so it should be fun. Looks like a nicely made little amp, and I understand its considered something of a classic on the other side of the pond.

Anyone familiar with this little guy? Any thoughts as to what I might hear?
 
Register to hide this ad
I have one, and when it worked it sounded very good. It has some gain pot issues, and is currently doing passive preamp duty in my main system - the preamp section, you see, is passive. The phono section is excellent, and it reignited my vinyl passion!

In case you're wondering, the Arcam serves as a switching unit for a distant Cyrus Two/PSX amp, so's I only have to run one set of interconnects between them. The Cyrus is very musical. If they both worked well, I'd be hard put to choose between them...
 
Thanks for the info. I hope to pick it up in the coming days and give it a listen. I'll report back when I get my hands on it.
 
Back
Top Bottom