• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are Camber 900s any good?

Raynald

Addicted Member
I have always liked the original Canadian Rega speaker that became the Rega 2 as well as the later Rega 3, 3V and 3.5. The early Camber speakers were very similar to their Rega predecessors, but at some point the company seems to have gone downmarket so I am not sure where these fall. Is anyone familiar with these 900s? They look fairly similar to PSB 600s. I have pair of 800s and they are very nice. If these are a serious effort from Camber this might be a good deal as it works out to about $75 US and they are not far away:

http://tinyurl.com/ctlycn
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom