• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are ther two kinds of the Maxell poster???

Don't forget the original. This was originally a photograph by Steve Steigman in 1979 called "Blown Away". My sister got this for me one year for Christmass. :) A quick online search shown that this 36"x24" print usually sells for about $50.
 

Attachments

  • o2.JPG
    o2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 35
  • o3.JPG
    o3.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 22
  • o4.JPG
    o4.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 21
Three versions so far,think I like the all black & white the best. Mine is the same as yours LUVVINVINYL small wave with the L100,s still there.
 
BroonsBane said:
This is the version I got from Maxell Canada.
Yepp, mine is the same.
I used the pic from their website in my earlier post to illustrate the difference, as I don't have the original.
I like the US-version better though... looks more like the original.
Kris
 
kstaskiewicz said:
Yepp, mine is the same.
I used the pic from their website in my earlier post to illustrate the difference, as I don't have the original.
I like the US-version better though... looks more like the original.
Kris

I like the US version better too. I might scoop one off ebay unless a kind soul in the US would care to get one for me :)
 
But, still, I, and others, wonder if they, Canadian/US, are still sending them out. And where to order one.

Please! If you have a URL, and can tell me what to look for on that page to order, We will appreciate it.
 
Back
Top Bottom