• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are you a forum junkie?

A vintage Japanese motorcylce forum, a pair of racing lawnmower forums, and about a half dozen music and/or hifi related forums.

I have other interests (art, cooking, spirits, books, and a few other misc. Things) but not involved currently in forums supporting them.
 
I belong to a number of forums, but AK gets the lion's share of my time and posts, by far. I lurk on more forums than I post on, and seldom post on the ones that I do post on, except for AK.
 
I read many, many, many forums on a wide variety of subjects - my main ones are music and persona finance. But there are very few forums that I contribute to, this being one of the very few.

It is very odd and against the grain for me to jump right in like I did here!
 
I don't have a problem, I can stop any time I want.

The Fender Forum
AK
Audioholics
Team Talk (MasterCraft ski boats)
AVS (not very frequent)
Remote Central

Others that I'm a member if but almost never go to
 
I like to check in and once a night to see what new projects member's have. Forum junkie, yes, for about a hour per night, never watch any TV.
 
Back
Top Bottom