• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are you armed? What about concealed permits?

Are you armed? What about concealed permits?

  • Not armed, and no one should be.

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not armed, but I’m ok if others are, as long as it isn’t concealed.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not armed, but I’m ok if others are, even concealed with a permit.

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Armed, but don’t tell anyone, It is illegal here.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Armed, but don’t think concealed weapons should be allowed.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Armed, and think concealed is OK, but don’t feel the need myself

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Armed, and want a concealed permit but can’t get one here (Difficult to get

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Armed, and have a concealed permit, but not everyone can here (Difficult to get)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Armed, and have a concealed permit, but almost everyone can here

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Armed and carry without a permit (At least when needed)

    Votes: 1 5.3%

  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawmws

On the Run
Are you armed? What about concealed permits?

Not trying to start a debate or any political beefs, but I’m curious, how many Akers are armed, how many aren’t, and do you care if others are?

I know some are living where it is difficult or illegal to own a gun, and I’m trying to account for that in the poll, I usually make the poles “Public” but this one will be anonymous.

I don’t care if no one posts, just vote in the poll. I’ll bump if it gets buried.
 
Register to hide this ad
Conceal and Carry Permit with a Sprinfield Armory 1911 in the holster. Not always on my side though. But it's there when/if I feel I need it.
 
Have had a Concealed Carry Permit for 5 years, and the State just changed so that none is needed. I will renew mine as it also allows you to bypass the NICS check when purchasing. I also teach NRA classes in Basic Pistol for the Alaska Concealed Handgun Permit (ACHP) program so others can get their carry permit. I have no reason to carry right now (crime in this remote a place is somewhat non-existent), but times may change someday and having the license ahead of time is good.
 
S&W Model 19 .357 Magnum, 4" barrel loaded with Golden Sabres.

Home protection, only. I go to the range about once a year to make sure it still works.:D
 
Used to have my FFL.

Wife, 18 year old son, and 15 year old daughter can all hit a beer can at 20 yds. with my S&W 629 .44Mag w/8 3/8 barrel.

I use my Winchester 12ga. SS Marine to back them up.

Might have a few more guns around.....all legal.
 
CCW near impossible to get in DE. Thankfully LEO employment greases the wheels abit.
H&K USP Compact, .357Sig

I will be buried with that thing, I love it.
 
Scorpion8 said:
I have no reason to carry right now (crime in this remote a place is somewhat non-existent), but times may change someday and having the license ahead of time is good.

I can think of another reason -

Ijohnbear1.jpg
 
Glock 27 .40 w/Lasermax internal and clip extension
S&W SW99 9mm
Beretta Bobcat 21
Romanian AK-47 30 round bannanas
Colt AR-15 A4 Upper, Swarovski optics

Call before you come.

B000002KHH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
 
God damn that's scary!

I have a Sig Sauer P220r DAK. Christmas gift to myself. Had to wait a bit after xmas though, it was the most expensive weapon I've ever bought.
 
As a gun owner and user :thmbsp:

But this falls under questionable AK liability!

I am closing this thread, till it can be reviewed by Management!

Sorry thats the way it is!
Regards
Army
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom