• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Are you ready for "The Expendables 3"? Jackie Chan confirmed for cast

Register to hide this ad
Great for me, action fan and all. With Stallone in charger no doubt there will be many episodes to come....at least a few more
 
I haven't seen any of them yet. Weird for me, as I saw everything those guys did in the past.
 
It's such a cheesy movie... When are the bad guys going to win? It's actually quite boring now... As soon as they announce the movie, you already know what's gonna happen, without even watching it yet. They are extremely predictable. I'll pass
 
It's supposed to be cheesy!!! I mean c'mon...Stallone to Norris: "I heard you got bitten by a King Cobra." Norris: "Yea. And after 5 agonizing days.........the snake died". CLASSIC!!!

Get all the classic bad-ass guys from the 80's cheese movies and put them all together to save the world in the most impossible scenarios, and BAM!!! You have The Expendables. It's a guy movie with tons of explosions, ass kicking, and one liners. I laughed a lot during the second film.

I will say that Jet Lee is still a bad ass and it shows in the film. Van Dam played a great bad guy and still looks and fights good. Stallone? ****, he's IS the epitomy of a bad ass! I can only dream of looking like him when I reach his age......not his face, just his body.....I mean no homo here....just thinking out loud. I better shut up now.
 
It's supposed to be cheesy!!!

Somebody gets it. :D I loved the first 2. Yeah, they're predictable, cheesy, and all the other bad stuff that's said about them. That's what makes them so much fun. The scene in 2 where Ahnold and Bruce Willis were swapping each other's catch phrases was a hoot.

Heck yeah, I'm in for 3.
 
Yep. Bruce Willis is out and Harrison Ford is in.

It seems that a cool 3 million for four days work wasn't enough for Willis to even get out of bed. Obviously, they live in a different world than I do. :no:
 
Jackie Chan is out. Official cast list for "The Expendables 3" was just released

Here’s your official The Expendables 3 lineup: Returning Expendables Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and Arnold Schwarzenegger will be joined by fellow action vets Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, and Harrison Ford. New recruits include Kellan Lutz, MMA star Ronda Rousey, welterweight boxing champion Victor Ortiz and Glen Powell. If you missed Sly’s sly tweeting last week, Bruce Willis is out of the franchise — and how. Mel Gibson is aboard as Conrad Stonebanks, Barney’s (Stallone) ex-Expendables co-founder who’s back with a personal mission of vengeance to end the mercenary gang. Patrick Hughes (Red Hill) is directing from a script by Creighton Rothenberger & Katrin Benedikt (Olympus Has Fallen) and Stallone. Filming begins today in Bulgaria with almost exactly a year until Lionsgate releases the pic on August 15.
 
I am ready to see footage of 'The Expendables 3'. I saw the part 2 of 'the Expendables'. It is really great.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
EXPENDABLES-sounds like throw-away DEPENDS, which these lousy,aged actors are probably wearing. or

EXPENDABLES-which these aged and lousy actors definitely are. or

EXPENDABLES-the movie where old and tired actors go to die. or

EXPENDABLES-Definition of the suckers who actually pay to see this dreck.
 
Last edited:
Looks like someone drank the whole pitcher of Haterade this morning.
Look, The Magnificent Seven it obviously ain't but the franchise is a little better than Plan 9, give them a little credit.
 
Looks like someone drank the whole pitcher of Haterade this morning.
Look, The Magnificent Seven it obviously ain't but the franchise is a little better than Plan 9, give them a little credit.

'Haterade?' No, just my opinion of the mediocrity this mediocre country supports.
 
Back
Top Bottom