• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arizona in the house

drzubiz8

New Member
Hi, I've been lurking on here for a while and I finally decided to join. I've been looking to upgrade my system and I've found a lot of useful information on this site. Sadly, I couldn't find much info on a pair of Jennings Research Elans I just picked up. They sound great. I'm looking forward to learning so much more on this board.
 
Register to hide this ad
I saw those Elan's on Craigslist and debated picking them up out of sheer curiuosity...I have too many speakers right now though.... :D

Welcome aboard. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom