• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Art Anyone?

757a7564.jpg
 
No pretensions of art here, but I was cleaning out a closet today and found this image of me and my kids at the beach in '96.
 

Attachments

  • beach.jpg
    beach.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 24
No pretensions of art here, but I was cleaning out a closet today and found this image of me and my kids at the beach in '96.

That's pretty cool! Did you do that? Is that a watercolor? Looks like the purple half of the image is a negative.
 
That's pretty cool! Did you do that? Is that a watercolor? Looks like the purple half of the image is a negative.

Was all done in Paint Shop Pro whatever version, probably 3, I'm sure, as that is all that was available to me back then.
 
Wow. Great stuff.

You characters on here ... actually have character. Gives another dimension people don't get to see from just postings.

Thanks. Very enjoyable. As soothing and entertaining as the music. :music: :thmbsp:
 
No pretensions of art here, but I was cleaning out a closet today and found this image of me and my kids at the beach in '96.

Very cool, and yes it's art.

VintInfinity, I love it!

Take a photo looking up by elevating the airship over a landscape or cityscape background to give it more depth and size.
philo426, do it, do it, do it:D
 
OnePixel, I just wanted to say, I really like your work...

anyone else, I'll say I like yours too, but I only skimmed the first page... :D
 
Back
Top Bottom