• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Arvin 626 schematic?

roberts67

Volts Vinyl Tubes
Hello! I have cleaned up my nicotine crusted tube radio I got from a friend. It looks like it has all original Arvin tubes and they mostly test OK. Anyone know where to get a schematic? There is a JC Penney sticker on the bottom of the wood case. I have the caps on order and will power it up with an isolation transformer I just won on Ebay this coming week. Peace. Robert
 

Attachments

  • Arvin.jpg
    Arvin.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 22
Register to hide this ad
Hello!

I purchased the Sam's file online for $7. This is the first time I was not able to a find a schematic in the public domain on a project was working on. What a freakin' invaluable service!!! It really is everything I need to know to get my project going in the right direction. Peace. Robert
 
Back
Top Bottom