• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"Asking The Musical Question..." Give The Musical Answer, Then Ask Another.

musichal

poet emeritus
Remember when an Emcee or DJ would introduce an artist, saying, "Here's Les Brown and his Band of Renown [or whatever band/artist] asking the musical question...?"

I'll start off with a music trivia question. First to answer correctly asks the next music trivia question, and so on. No googling/searching! Let the guy who knows answer. Here's an easy one for somebody:

Why did the father tell his son that he was too late asking to see Muhlenberg County, Kentucky?
 
Register to hide this ad
Mister Peabody's coal train had hauled it away.

Not sure how creative I need to be in wording the question, but I'll give it a shot.

What artist did the father and daughter like to listen to in their station wagon on their way to Lake Charles?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom