• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Astatic 81T or 89T powerpoint LP/78 cartridges

radiotvnut

Super Member
Does anyone know of a supplier for the 89T or 81T Astatic power point cartridges like were used in classroom record players? I'm looking for the type with an LP stylus on one side and a 78 stylus on the other. Everything I'm finding in current production is either LP/LP or a single sided 78? Now, why don't they just place an LP needle on the blank side of the current 78 only cartridge? I find these old players from time to time and I'd like to find a source for these needles at a reasonable price. The idea of exchanging cartridges for each type of record is not very appealing to me.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom