• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AT Cart/Stylus ID

Jeanluc

Active Member
Gentle people's,
I was hoping that some of you far more in the know than I on such matters could help me identify these cartridges and styli that came along with a recently acquired TT.
I gave it 30 min online but could not find anything decisive. Looked for an AT ID chart or some such thing and at all the AT offerings on eBay for matches but no such luck
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Sure. Give us some information and we'll be glad to help. UPDATE: He started another thread.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom