• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AT stylus identification needed!

kahler

Active Member
Howdy y’all. I scored a Kenwood KD 5070 yesterday (it’s awesome). I was lucky because it also came with a Signet TK3ea cartridge. I was looking at pictures of the Signet online and it looks like the original stylus on it says ‘Signet’ on the grip, well it looks like that stylus has been replaced with a different AT one.

So does anyone know what stylus this is? Gray grip and says made in Japan. Sounds pretty good regardless!

Rock on!
 

Attachments

  • CEE6A562-9141-4ADB-B185-342D9231CB4B.jpeg
    CEE6A562-9141-4ADB-B185-342D9231CB4B.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 9CEF1382-79C4-49AA-8507-1C505E577622.jpeg
    9CEF1382-79C4-49AA-8507-1C505E577622.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 27
Register to hide this ad
upload_2020-9-20_19-28-20.png
I think the original stylus assembly came with a flip- down guard. If you google turntableneedles or stereoneedles, there are probably aftermarket styli available.
 
I’m aware that it is not the original stylus. It works fine and I didn’t say I was looking to replace it.

My question is what stylus is on there right now??
 
Back
Top Bottom