Gurkov
Active Member
I have a ATS14 stylus on my hands, but finding a cart for it isn't easy (unless you just pay up on ePay, naturally)...The AT14S and AT13E are the compatible ones, going by the info on http://www.stereoneedles.com/audio-technica.html
From an old informative post by @lini I have understood that there are various uncommon AT carts that also work with the ATS14 stylus. Among them a variation of the old VM35 called VM35F, and some AT13 and/or 14 Pro versions. And others, like: AT85Sa, AT441Sa, AT14SZ, AT14SaPQ.
Then there is also the JVC 4MD-20X, and that one was built by AT for JVC, right? Are there others too, or just that JVC one? For instance, with the more common ATXXSa models, there are AKAI versions.
Any info is appreciated! I'm not expecting to stumble upon a working cart for this stylus soon (for a reasonable price), but it helps knowing exactly what to look for.
From an old informative post by @lini I have understood that there are various uncommon AT carts that also work with the ATS14 stylus. Among them a variation of the old VM35 called VM35F, and some AT13 and/or 14 Pro versions. And others, like: AT85Sa, AT441Sa, AT14SZ, AT14SaPQ.
Then there is also the JVC 4MD-20X, and that one was built by AT for JVC, right? Are there others too, or just that JVC one? For instance, with the more common ATXXSa models, there are AKAI versions.
Any info is appreciated! I'm not expecting to stumble upon a working cart for this stylus soon (for a reasonable price), but it helps knowing exactly what to look for.