• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AT630 Transformer

FONSguy

Super Member
I just acquired one in the box from friend. Has anyone used one? does it sound "OK" or are their problems with this solution to using a MC into a MM phono input?

When I send off my Grace and Stanton to get re-tipped, I'll need a good stand in cart for a while.

Some possibilities are a Denon 301 MC and a Shure M97 of some sort. Maybe even a Grado gold1??? I haven't used a Shure since the late 1970's, so it might be fun, but Denons sound real nice. I haven't had a Grado since about 1973.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom