• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

atarione's computer desk systems

atarione

Super Member
I work from home.. so I spend a great deal of time on my computer.. here is my office set up.

I have a number of systems (because I can... and my desk is made of metal =p)

system 1: FSA Blackkey > Sony TA-E77ESD > TA-N77ES > JBL L1's (also sony 700ES, 730ES and C75ES)
system 2: FiiO E07K/E09K > Kenwood KR-V106R > Monitor Audio Silver S1's
system 3: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 > Pioneer SX-3600 > NHT Superzero's and NHT SW1
system 4: realtek onboard audio > Jamo MPA-101 > MK SX-7's
also tube headphone stuff FiiO D3 > DarkVoice 336SE
deskJan16.jpg

sonyStack.jpg


I have been very fortunate to find all this stuff and pretty much all of it at very good prices: I paid $75 for the Sony Stack at GW on 1/2off day sale... lol..
 
Register to hide this ad
$75 is unreal!! I've never been quite that lucky. That's a lot of eye candy to distract you when you have work to do!

Yes... it was certainly my best score by a wide margin.. I was soooo excited when I got it home and everything worked (besides the meter lamps..which I swapped) .. sometimes it can be a little distracting.. I have to remember to turn the music down before joining conference calls /web meetings certainly...

every now and again.. they probably hear a little Dio or something before I remember and turn stuff off =p
 
I like your Sony TA-E77ESD & TA-N77ES with the "Rosewood " panels.


yes.. my good fortune in finding this Sony stack was quite happy for me.. I'd actually been lusting over the sony stack for sometime..but the fair market prices where too much for me at the time .. then POOF... the sony stack comes wheeling out of the back of the GW... I was all over it.
 
Back
Top Bottom