• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Athens GA Sansui TU 717 AU 717

Register to hide this ad
Just checked this out. The AU 717 had a bad power supply and was sold for $150 for parts. The TU 717 was still there and for $650 it will be for a while. The other audio gear was overpriced as well except for a pair of paradigm speakers that were listed at $200. The UA turntable was gone when I got there. The albums were mostly classical, comedy, and your standard crap. I picked up the Beach Boys Wild Honey, Hollie's Greatest, American Breed and an Erroll Garner.
 
Thanks for reporting back! I think you will enjoy Erroll Garner! I think I've seen a working TU 717 on Phoenix Craiglist for $200.
 
Back
Top Bottom