• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Attention Colorado Boys!!!

Register to hide this ad
Man, that's more than I usually spend on stuff, but what a package! I'm thinking about it. The tape deck even has a new adle tire.

Ed
 
cut/paste $600US opening bid, no bidders

my collection.SG-9800, CT-F1250,SA-7800,HPM-100KT-7500, All equepment in great working order silver plates great just a scratch on amp
 
I just can't believe none of you Coloradoan's jumped all over this auction! :no: Did you also see the part where he had 48 brand new blank cassette tapes with this deal too? The CT-F1250 and the HPM 100's alone were worth more than $600, I just wish this auction would have been in Minnesota. :cry:



Retro
 
Back
Top Bottom