• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AU-555A Pron

milo63

Everett, WA
Subscriber
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ele/d/seattle-vintage-sansui-amplifier/7357781188.html

00Y0Y_bpUhBGDFeNGz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Years ago at a garage sale l was wandering around checking things out.
I seen a cheap tape deck sitting on a box ,I wandered around for at least 15 minutes then l noticed the box Sansui 555au
First thought was the tape deck had been stored in it but when l opened it up there was the mint Sansui like the day it left the factory
 
I snagged one on marketplace a while back. The original owner bought it overseas while in the military. He never changed the voltage! He had to have thought something was wrong with it when he got it home.. I corrected that, cleaned it up, and it sounds pretty good. Plus, you can easily remove the boards to work on them. Too bad more gear wasn’t made with that in mind.
 
Back
Top Bottom