titomontes
New Member
Hello everyone
This is my first post in a forum in years, please bear with me. About a year ago I saw a couple of Triangle Esprit Antal Ez on supersale, so I bit the bullet and bought them, not knowing what would come next. After a while, I started looking for Sansui amplifier (memories from my childhood made me), and found a supposedly mint condition Au-919 from a spanish seller, which I now own.
A few weeks later, it started to lose one channel intermittently, and after a while, static started to form in both channels.
It's amazing how few technicians are left in europe to tend to these marvels of the past, with waiting times (only for diagnosis) of several months. Finally, I found the one who could and was willing to restore it. This is the process.
I'll be posting photos as the process moves along, here are a few...
Receiving parts:




This is my first post in a forum in years, please bear with me. About a year ago I saw a couple of Triangle Esprit Antal Ez on supersale, so I bit the bullet and bought them, not knowing what would come next. After a while, I started looking for Sansui amplifier (memories from my childhood made me), and found a supposedly mint condition Au-919 from a spanish seller, which I now own.
A few weeks later, it started to lose one channel intermittently, and after a while, static started to form in both channels.
It's amazing how few technicians are left in europe to tend to these marvels of the past, with waiting times (only for diagnosis) of several months. Finally, I found the one who could and was willing to restore it. This is the process.
I'll be posting photos as the process moves along, here are a few...
Receiving parts:




Last edited:























