• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AU-D11II sound vs. the earlier Sansui amps

Thanks for the scoop Bob! We have what I hear is a good vintage repair guy here in Austin - but it seems best to send these amps to someone who actually has experience on them. As soon as I hook up my new B-2101 and pre (don't have it yet), I'll send the D11II off for a tune up - might even send the D9 along also....

The D9 is VERY similar to the D11 just less power. Get one tuned up and A/B them to hear the difference and report back!

Cheers,
Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom