• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audible pop Through speakers and power led stays lit after power switch is turned off

700cmt

Active Member
I just recent purchased a Kenwood KA-8006. I replaced the burned out lamp with an LED. I noticed the led glows dimmly after the power switch is turn off. I brought out my meter and checked the switched outlets ... i had a reading of 9 vac at both outlets. Do i have a bad surge capacitor mounted to the power switch or a bad switch?......... I also hear a loud pop coming from the speakers when power is applied to the amp ....... any help would be appreciated.......Thanks


Bill
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom