• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audio Systems in Movies... What is it?

If you watch the sitcom B Positive, the main character has a nice setup with a Rogue Audio Cronus 100 WPC tube amp, a turntable, and a pair of nice speakers, maybe Kef (can't really tell from the logo because they flash on it fast in the background).

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...huck-lorre-thomas-middleditch-big-bang-theory

The logo on the speaker grills look like they might be a pair of Wharfedale Linton Heritage, but they do pan across that section of the room rather quickly.
 
With a new horror/detective series, "Mr. Mercedes" they keep giving a clip (up close) on a TT, but not long enough for me to figure out what it is?

Irritating!

Q
 
Anyone id the system in the show Loudermilk? It's about a former music critic, so he has a lot of records and a nice looking turntable. I can't find any screenshots, but we are part way through season 2 now, so I'll try to capture it.

Edit: Here's a partial pic of the table.

lm_101_00647-h_2017-compressed.jpg
 
Anyone id the system in the show Loudermilk? It's about a former music critic, so he has a lot of records and a nice looking turntable. I can't find any screenshots, but we are part way through season 2 now, so I'll try to capture it.

Edit: Here's a partial pic of the table.

lm_101_00647-h_2017-compressed.jpg
Is that a Shinola table?
 
I think you're right. Shinola Runwell? There was a shot in season 1 that zoomed in on it. I'm not super familiar with a lot of turntables, so didn't know that table.
 
Back
Top Bottom