Audio-Technica AT52W2 cartridge info please?
I have NO Audio-Techinica background.
I am building some custom projects, mid or better, not super high end stuff.
Trying to figure out whether it is a waste of time to put $70 into a stylus on
this unknow (to me) cartridge. I am working on a well tempered clone right now
and have a Grado G1 for this, maybe this is an alternative. not sure.
Hoping someone has some experience with this model. I cannot tell where it fits within the AT line? Could be garbage for all I know.
It appears to take the same stylus type as a ton of other Audio-Technica cartridges?
AT112SPM AT112SX AT1200S AT1200SA AT12S AT12SSA AT12SAPQ AT2012S AT2500SX AT26S AT29SX AT312S AT3312S AT3500S AT4030LC AT52W2 AT700SX AT75SA AT912SA ATG12SA ATX1201S CS112SII DR475LC LABXIIS LM102S MK12SII PB12S SERIESVI TM6 TP112SA TR440SX TR461SX VS240LC XLS-60I XLS60I AT12S AT12Sa APN-4 APN4
• AUDIO TECHNICA CARTRIDGES AT-112SPM AT112SPM AT-112SX AT112SX AT-1200S AT1200S AT-1200SA AT1200SA AT-12S AT12S AT-12SSA AT12SSA AT-12SAPQ
I have checked on vinyl engine and a few other sites.
There is just not much listed about this cartridge.
lptunes.com show that there is ai Shibata stylus available.
I need a stylus.
http://www.lptunes.com/Audio-Technica-AT52W2-AT-52W2-cartridge-stylus-p/atsat0052w2.htm
What do you guys think?
I have NO Audio-Techinica background.
I am building some custom projects, mid or better, not super high end stuff.
Trying to figure out whether it is a waste of time to put $70 into a stylus on
this unknow (to me) cartridge. I am working on a well tempered clone right now
and have a Grado G1 for this, maybe this is an alternative. not sure.
Hoping someone has some experience with this model. I cannot tell where it fits within the AT line? Could be garbage for all I know.
It appears to take the same stylus type as a ton of other Audio-Technica cartridges?
AT112SPM AT112SX AT1200S AT1200SA AT12S AT12SSA AT12SAPQ AT2012S AT2500SX AT26S AT29SX AT312S AT3312S AT3500S AT4030LC AT52W2 AT700SX AT75SA AT912SA ATG12SA ATX1201S CS112SII DR475LC LABXIIS LM102S MK12SII PB12S SERIESVI TM6 TP112SA TR440SX TR461SX VS240LC XLS-60I XLS60I AT12S AT12Sa APN-4 APN4
• AUDIO TECHNICA CARTRIDGES AT-112SPM AT112SPM AT-112SX AT112SX AT-1200S AT1200S AT-1200SA AT1200SA AT-12S AT12S AT-12SSA AT12SSA AT-12SAPQ
I have checked on vinyl engine and a few other sites.
There is just not much listed about this cartridge.
lptunes.com show that there is ai Shibata stylus available.
I need a stylus.
http://www.lptunes.com/Audio-Technica-AT52W2-AT-52W2-cartridge-stylus-p/atsat0052w2.htm
What do you guys think?