• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audio-technica X-11?

onlysleeping

Active Member
Somehow I have acquired an Audio-Technica X-11 cartridge. I know nothing about it can't seem to find any info on google. Has anyone heard of an Audio Technica X-11? It has a red body with the AT logo in silver. The front of the cart is black and also has the AT logo in silver. If I find my camera I will post a pic.
 
Register to hide this ad
Somehow I have acquired an Audio-Technica X-11 cartridge. I know nothing about it can't seem to find any info on google. Has anyone heard of an Audio Technica X-11? It has a red body with the AT logo in silver. The front of the cart is black and also has the AT logo in silver. If I find my camera I will post a pic.

Are you sure no pun intended It's an X-11 cause when i do a google search all I get is a listing for a Microphone. Can you post a picture of what the stylus assembly looks like or describe it or a stylus that looks similar?

I'm taking a guess that it might be this as this is listed as an AT11EX...............

http://www.turntableneedles.com/find5.asp?manfg=AUDIO TECHNICA&modelname=AT11EX&Select=Model
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom